Incite provides consulting, design, development, and support solutions to companies looking to leverage the full capabilities that today's internet may afford them. Broadband internet connection have come to the mainstream, yet most companies have yet to harness the full power that this may add to their business.
Incite consults with companies to understand their business goals and how they interact with their customers, vendors, and employees. We then recommend ways to harness the internet to create web based applications to provide better customer service, improve vendor relations, ordering, and visibility, and make employees more productive.
From there we analyze current off-the-shelf applications vs our requirements to make buy vs build decisions to put together the end solution.
Finally we put it all together and get your business working in the world of web 2.0.
The following is a summary of our services:
- Consulting: Recommend ways to use the web to provide better customer service, improve vendor relations ( ordering, visibility, payment, etc.), and make employees more productive
- Requirements Definition: Gather and document client requirements
- Design: Based on requirements, perform buy vs build assessment of all functional areas
- Develop: Acquire purchased solution components, program custom components, and integrate them together as well as to other involved external systems
- Deploy: Provide training documentation, create a sustainable training program for new employees (including creating a head trainer out of one of your employees)
- WebDesign: Inclusive package rates plus contentent management, customization, and design services.
- Host: Web application and database hosting
- Support: Work day or 24/7 support options to keep you up and going.